How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you pay 10% then pay the rest within 9 months interest free, although there is an admin fee of £25, its a small price to pay, you can select this option when you spend over £300 at www.scan.co.uk

i ref soccer games for the soccer league here and im only fifteen and i get 15-25 dollars a game depending on the age group

this is a big issue that im also facing at the moment but if ya 12 u got no chance unless your parents are rich ya best chance is wait till ya sixteen which i am get ya national insurnace number which ive got and do some back breaking full time hours at where ever u can get work i sign up to this ware house place and i should get £800 pounds i think thats like $1600 dollars woot

THEY DON'T CALL IT SWEET SIXTEEN FOR NOTHING LOL

klevenskiy said:
Im a manager of Dimension Studios. Small company but gives good pocket money for sitting at home and replying to e-mails and making ads and so on. :)

Dude! how do u get a job running a cs:s clan?! thats sweeet!

lol i hate all high schoolers..i wish i could work..im only 13 :)... i work at my old elementry after school sports things...i ref sports games... i get like $20 USD a game, but i only work like part of the school year and on weekdays...i might start a lawn mowing "business" lol...does anyone have any ideas for a lil kid like me to get some money...besides drugs...:)..i've thot about walking dogs, yardwork, or babysitting, but it seems hard to get cilents :)...i used to set up lemonade stand durring the summer, lol but im too old for that..any ideas? (remember im only 13)

yeah drugs are your only choice fuxy

i hope you enjoy some good mids or nug. maybe even dro

cause if you plan on making money you better start selling now

(just kidding)

I just graduated HS and plan to go to college in sept. I work at this place called Parsifal for now. They're in Intl Move Mngmnt. They basically audit oversea moves for companies so their relocated employees don't get pirated/lose their goods. The companies love it. The insurance agencies love it. I know the guy who started it like 7 years ago, and I dated his daughter lol...

I do mostly e-mails and random "Office Space" type jobs. Today I got to answer phone calls from the UK, Singapore, and...Connecticut? lol.

I get paid well though, and with my Grad $$$ I now have $1300. Enough to buy my new pc. I think I'll wait 'til early July so I don't go broke. Also, Conroe or G80 MIGHT be out by then to drive down the prices...

About conroe though...did you notice the benches? It only kicks AMD's *** in lower-end gaming. Their neck and neck when the going gets rough. Still impressive. But not life-threatening for AMD. I might be mistaken but idk...

Pwnz0r said:
hey klevenskiy where i check to look at jobs on your site?

We are currently hiring. Go here to see what you can apply for. If you wanna join us just make a thread about yourself and why you think we should hire you. :)

Dude! how do u get a job running a cs:s clan?! thats sweeet!

Its not really a CS:S clan. We do custom maps and other stuff for other clans and that's how we make our living. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom