Serious Monitor Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I said, hopefully its not intergrated. if its not, just pop out the video card inspect it and the slot and reinsert it. also, I think it has a built in chipset. Its possible that if you have a built in chipset but decided on a different vid card and put one or had one put in, you will have 2 vid outputs. check in the back and make sure. if you have onboard, but installed a different vid card and pluged the monitor into the onboard ingrated one, well then you wont get anthing because its been disabled due to another card in the AGP slot.

I just pulled the video car and reseated it, however i'm gettoing the same problem. I have also re-loaded Win XP, but the problem still exist. May its the Video card thats bad. The model of Video card is "TNT2 Vanta ASUS", It can be pulled from the MB, so its not integraded with the mother board. The system will boot in safe mode but that still do not fix the problem when I try to update or rollback the driver. This just happen Monday morning when I woke up I had the black screen....:(

Sounds like a bad vid card.What is your operating system.If it is XP it would still work even if you deleted your vid drivers.

I think the problem may be a lot simpler, maybe it is detecting it right but just needs to be installed properly.
does the monitor show in Device Manager?
what is the monitor make?

I can get it ro start in Safe mode sometime and reset the drivers, but nothing has made it work right. I guess my next option will be to get a new Video card. I have a Hp M90 Monitor and using XP operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom