liquid cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id reccomend

www.petrastechshop.com

they have a pretty **** good assortment of water cooling parts at really awesome prices.
I suppose they wind up being better for me because theyre local and all, but theyre still a great bunch of guys there :)

Isnt Petra an XS member?? Or am I missing something?? Anyways I am looking into building a water cooling rig for a friend that is on 939 and I saw that TDX block at dangerden that had a silver base, not a chrome plated one, but a silver one for like $140... Think it would be ok to use that in the build or would something corrode and mess up because of the silver in it?

Must I say.. all those stores you are now offering me are rather useless for me :( Look in my Location... I don't live anywhere near the US, not even europe lol.

if you're gonna go custom, might as well not limit yourself to a specific brand and look at all the water cooling suppliers. For instance, for a buddy's build, we used the storm, with an AquaExtreme 50z, and a Maze4 gpu cooler. Yoad, im not sure how much it would cost, but places in Europe and USA ship worldwide, if its not listed, just shoot em an email and explain the situation.

Check out the sticky for more research on what the best parts would be for your particular setup. But yes, i would have to agree and say STAY AWAY from those Thermaltake kits etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom