Photographs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy767

Banned
Hello,

Cant figure this out....

Have suscribed to a chat website and have put up my pics on the profile page...

The pics are taken from a 3.2 megapixel camera and vary from 1.9 MB to 659 KB in size.

So they are realatively high quality.

However on posting my pics on the website the pics look so grainy and not clear at all....

Whereas other people seem to have quite clear pics and am sure everyone cant be using 8 megapixel cameras..

Is there a specific format i should convert my pics to to maintain their clarity or.... ????

Please help....

Thanks

JPEG is the usual picture format. It doesnt use as much space, and has pretty good quality.

BMP (bitmap) is used by professional graphic artists. A 3-megapixel BMP would take up 4MB of space on the PC, vs. 1.5MB. The picture has much better color quality though.

The recommended format is JPEG, and most cameras save pics as JPEG. The website probably resizes the pictures or changes the color due to storage.

Upload the pictures to Photo Bucket and you can upload pictures up to 10MB each! No color quality loss.

Also, there is Image Shack, but i havent used it before, and they have less photo storage space.

Both services are free.

make sure you post the image url with photobucket

DiscManagent1.jpg

this without the 2 underscore at the beginning makes this

MceXP.jpg

EricB said:
make sure you post the image url with photobucket

DiscManagent1.jpg

this without the 2 underscore at the beginning makes this

MceXP.jpg

I'm deeply saddend by all those shortcut arrows on your desktop icons, you should clean up.

Maybe today IS the day. :)

1. Start regedit.
2. Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile
3. Delete the IsShortcut registry value.

4. Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile
5. Delete the IsShortcut registry value.

Refresh or reboot or log off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom