Nvidia vs. ATi

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing as they both have their advantages, it seems a shame that you cant run "slicrossfire" with a X1900XTX and a 7900GTX at once... :s

by the way, why was green radience banned?

I've owned an nVidia FX 5200 until about two months ago (yeah, go ahead and laugh, it's your right), until I purhcased an ATi x1600 Pro 512MB from Newegg. I haven't had one single problem with ATi's drivers on XP. It works wonderfully with my dual-monitor setup, and the graphics in Halo, Battlefield, and Unreal are just...unreal! (Although I do think I am going to see another jump in performance after I upgrade to an AMD processor and a 450W PSU...250W probably isn't helping.)

You won't lose either way, as I see it. I'm not really a fanboy of any company, I just use the best I can for the best value I can get it at.

why do people even start these threads, this hsould be locked up because no one is ever going to win ati and nvidia are equal depending on what games you play and what resolution you use and your personal preference. sigh there are also like a billion benchmarks out there.

I'm with JoshD mainly because Josh is my name and D is the first letter of my initial...wait...doH! I mean I am with Joshd because Slifire with an X1900xtx and 7900gtx would woopeth asseth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom