gunna try water cooling again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Alright gunna try this again, havnt done it in bout 6 months. I got a lot of heat in this thing, not sure if 1 loop will do it or not.

Gunna just buy a 3x120mm radiator from dangerden. All of the other stuff is immaterial at this point.

Do you think that will be enough to cool both of my processors and graphics cards?

And also, should i put Y splitters on it?

Put a Y comming out of the heatsink,, then 2 more Y connectors so that all 4 components will have fresh water comming out of the radiator? Or just put all 4 on a loop.

thanks

thinking that u have a huge case, why not just get two dual radiators, one after the cpu's and then one ofter the videocards.

bah one thing iv noticed.. all the really neat stuff only comes in 1/4in fittings. grr, aint runnin no 1/4 in with all this

A way to keep it simple is you could run one loop for your CPU's and another loop for your gfx cards.

if you want to go old school hardcore use a car heatercore for the radiator. what blocks are you plannning on using? you want a block with a reasonable jet area seeing as you are using dual cores. i would use a y splitter before the cpu waterblocks so that one doesn't have heated water flowing to it. only problem is the lowered flow :) but what can you do.

u'll need a **** of a pump to get the fluid thru a car radiator, lol... also make sure ur pump can handle 2 regular radiators before u hook it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom