Mozilla & temp internet files

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
Does anyone know how to delete temporary internet files from the Mozilla browser? I would dislike having to always go to IE just to dump them.

Also, I've seen people comment that Firefox is better than Mozilla, Why?! So far I like Mozilla, I would have to disagree that Mozilla is faster, graphics seem to take a wee bit longer to load on the pages. And its also a little heavier load on the RAM. IE runs at about 16M and Mozilla runs at 25M....

Someone give me some really good solid reasons why I should try Firefox.....please.

Another also....when I click on links in say...my email, it automatically uses IE to goto that page. What do I need to do so that clicked on links open with Mozilla?

I don't think you have to use a browser to delete temp internet files. Just right-click on your drive, click on properties, then do disk clean up and check the temp. internet files.
Oh, and by the way, I like IE, it is cool and there is nothing wrong with it.

i use mozilla firefox
on my old computer firfox was faster loading anything
you can customize your toolbar so that it has a clear cache and temp internet files button

firefox is really just a browser, mozilla combines it all like a pop3 mail client, irc chat, a composer and of course a browser, if u dont use these features then i would just get firefox, nething but ie, buggy securityless error prone shit imo that micro$oft couldnt even make themselves, they had to buy the rights to it and then pass it off as their own creation. anyways i could rant about microsucks for 3 pages. hope that helps and to fix ur ie problem try going into preferences and make mozilla ur default browser and why try firefox, because u mite like it, u talk like its some huge thing to install and test it and if u dont like to uninstall it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom