flat panel lcd widescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill be ordering the Viewsonic VX2025 20" very soon, seems to be the best for the money.

Alex81388 said:
actually has better specs than most other of the same size (including the above sony).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824009061
hello? you get what you pay for, I suppose you're talking about the ms response time, 16ms does NOT impede gameplay in any respect, nor is it hardly noticeable, you must be a bit confused if you think ANY sony panel is worse than even the high end Acers, a company known for cheaply constructed products. Hard facts here, look at the reviews, no negative comments whatsoever on the sony panel, multiples on the Acer.

The Acer has 1 bad review.

The first review I read for the Sony said it had some ghosting.

Sorry.

that was my review, notice the exact wording, DOES NOT IMPEDE GAMEPLAY, is HARDLY noticeable. the panel is great, that's why I gave it 5 eggs.

if you're going to come here and say the acer only has one bad review, based on the one 1 egg rating, you really need to read into the cons on the acer reviews, and the cons on the sony review.

as I said before, there are NO negative comments on the Sony, mine included, I should know the context in which I wrote it, and it was not a negative one.

not only that, but the Sony panel only has two 4 egg ratings, the rest are 5's, the acer doesn't even come CLOSE to that ratio.

Benq 20.1" widescreen, $299 on newegg.

they make dell monitors, but u dont have to pay for the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom