AMD plans major price drops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotrodded thing was an inside joke, but yes you can chose which process goes on what. I think you press ctrl alt delete and do it somewhere there, but you'd better make sure.

the problem with the word "pwn" is that it makes no phoenetical sense. just use the word you mean, "own".... it's bad enough how ridiculous its usage is these days, but to mis-spell it too.....

And back on topic of price drops, i just noticed that the FX-60 has dropped almost 300 big ones since 2 weeks ago. I almost bit on a guy selling a PC with one of those in it but decided to wait for this very reason.

Inferno said:
And back on topic of price drops, i just noticed that the FX-60 has dropped almost 300 big ones since 2 weeks ago. I almost bit on a guy selling a PC with one of those in it but decided to wait for this very reason.

You could probably attribute that price drop to the release of the FX 62. The major price drops will be the day after conroe, I've heard.

The changes have already occured check newegg, AM2 in particular. They haven't dropped 939 prices really, but I'm sure that'll occur after Conroe's release. But man .. an out of box AM2 3800+ for $110? That'll be tough for Intel to counter IMO.

sweet. Hopefully, we finally get more competition between AMD and Intel for the general crowd, rather than AMD getting the enthuiasts and Intel everybody else.

of course, it is quite possible that most mainstream buyers will be idiots and buy Intel anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom