How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably will. But, im only a sophmore, so unless a bette offer comes along (it wont) ill be a lifeguard all through high school.

Im unemployed right now at 15, and im applying my *** off at many places, and my options right now are either skylines, or mcdonalds. I'll probly work at one of those. But the MMO secondlife seems appealing to me as a side hobby and cash source. As i like to make content for games (modder) and second life lets you do just that, and then sell it for cash too!

And while im at it, im quite artistic, and if i can learn photoshop, i'll make some apparel for selling on cafepress.

well i work at a restaraunt called the HyeHolde. www.hyeholde.com

i do food prep, garm, and the dishwash

i get 8 an hour dishwashing 10 an hour garm and food
(mostly dishwashing)

i work about 4 days a week. on the weekends i work around 10-12 hours straight so i get a good amount of money chillin with some cool *** people.
im 17 years old and have no degree but ill make you a badass meal :) (for money of course)

I ask my dad. I don't care what you guys say. I get good grades, I stay out of trouble and I am drug free. I think spending a couple thousand dollars for the only child is perfectly normal...

its perfectly normal for some people to get their computers from their parents.

for some of us our parents cant afford it(like mine) and so we work our asses off.

we get to the same place.
and selling weed is perfectly legit if you want to accept responsibility if need be.

sall good<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom