Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
eMachines aren't bad. I don't see why everyone has such a beef with eMachines. True, they aren't top-of-the-line, but there's nothing really that bad about them.

on a GPU? you cant have a 120mm fan on a GPU! or do you mean the case fan?

and what has caused you to "guess not"? i am confused...

(but yea, the case fan is an 80mm, and yes i do have the ASUS GPU)
Hahah no im talking about the blue on in the fron of your case and yes a gpu CAN have a 120mm fan on it. ive done it before :) I said i guess not cause you had already said it was an 80 earlier in this thread. Psh eMachines? I made my friends eMachines better than my PC i built. Thing was awesome. eMachines can put together some decent machiens.

CrazeD said:
eMachines aren't bad. I don't see why everyone has such a beef with eMachines. True, they aren't top-of-the-line, but there's nothing really that bad about them.

Duh-Duh-Duh-Duh-Duh WHAT!!!! DUDE! there terrible, they come with spyware on them that can steal you credit card number on the machine.

its not the PC its self, its the operating system that it comes with, if you put a fresh OS on it then shore.

but parts are fine

Oh well yeah, I just formatted mine with an XP disc instead of restoring with those crappy restore discs. You had to spend like 3 hours uninstalling all the promotional bull.

meh I need to take a picture of my cable managment... it turned out pretty nice thanks to the kit that my case came with (though no sleeved cables YET ^^;)

but to do it i gotta like.. turn off the pc first and d/c him ): i'm lazyyyy

My cable management = Install all the crap and then make sure it's running and then close the case and forget about it! I have about as much interest in looking at the inside of my case as I do lookin' at my own innerds!! :) BTW my innerds don't light up or glow in the dark as far as I know so neither does my puter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom