How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebleakness said:
Not everyone in the services goes to Iraq. They are stationed all over...

yea I know, it was a joke, I'm not totally ignorant of what our military is doing.

But really, I make most of my money working with my dad doing all sorts of stuff, working on roofs, fixing up cars, whatever. I've been doing it over two years and so far I am getting around $1000 dollars from it. Then I get a weekly 20 dollar allowance doing my choirs, keeping my room clean, walking the dogs, doing the dishes, cutting the grass, that sort of thing.

DarkS1d3 said:
Country Club ftw! lol, I work as a golf cart attendant, $5.50/hour, then a second gratuity check at the end of every month. Basically I just drive carts and fill up the gas tanks and stuff. It's nice, easy, and outdoors.

I have the same exact job as you, except at a different golf course. Very easy job, i have to pick the range as well. I also get free golf at one of the most premier courses in michigan.

Beefcake said:
I'm guessing you guys aren't in the American military otherwise you'll find yourself in iraq.

I am and very proud of it... but correct, I am not in a tense/hostile environment right now, but in time that may change. I don't know, but If I'm called to go... Then go I will.

Don't take this the wrong way... I'm not upset or anything about the comment. So don't trip... Just getting the facts right. :)

I cracked a bargain with my dad. He agreed to buy it for me if:
a) I got a C average in school
b) I keep my room clean and help my mother
c) I do exactly what he wants me to do on the farm at the exact second he says it.

Yeah, I know I have basically sold myself into slavery...or...something. It's worth it. A 1000$ setup...certainly! :D

My dad is nice enough to bring me to work where they do IT involving what we talk about basically on the forums. Whatever time I work there I get his part of the paycheck so 30 dollars and hour x 3 hours = 90 bucks a week x 4 weeks = 360 bucks a month. Kinda sucks money wise but is fun because of how easy it is and I love it like most of you.

jobless @ 15 aint the greatest situation, had to save up a few x-mas money and other s*** for my setup

I have the easiest job ever. I do no work, and get 6.50 an hour. I get a tan, talk to hot girls, get free food from the country club, and i get to drive a golf cart. I am a country club lifeguard in Birmingham Alabama and i literally dont work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom