AMD plans major price drops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
molsen said:
how do you "pwn" graphics? if it handles everything maxed out, i don't see what more you could ask for.....

Depends on what your definition of "handles" is.

To me, "handles" is "playable" and "playable" is 50fps.

So I think that 150fps in Doom 3 is pwnage compared to the mear 50fps that someone might get.

I vote that you quit being a party pooper, and realize that "pwn" is actually a good word for describing something. Can you think of a shorter word that has the same definition? Shorter would be to increase efficiency.

molsen said:
i vote the word "pwm" gets deleted from usage forever

Haha, i second that and.... this is excactly what ive hoped for, a few weeks ago i was going to buy a PC but decided to wait because i figured after conroe was released prices on the "old" technology would plummet quite a bit. How much are conroes going for anyway??

I"m glad i built my gamer with the single core Opteron 150 for $330 USD. pff... I'm glad I didn't build it with a AMD 4800+ like i was originally. Now I can buy one at the end of the summer just in time for Unreal 2007 for what under $400 USD.

Psh i PWN games if you will. I run ALL of my background crap on the second core and leave the first one just for games. W/ my processor and video card OCed i have no problems what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom