Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im taking about how they take the 24+4 pin connector and split it

like theres aspot where #1-14 go and a spot where #15-24+4 go
its stupid

but if you figure out the PSU, you can take teh wires out of the old PSU connectors and stick them on the new one, I bet you could do that

DSC01171.jpg

LOL just wanted to show you guys wat my case looks like when its night.

CrazeD said:
Nah, they're still crap. :p

well, my dell is not actually annoying me at the moment.

the only issues i have with them is the small cases and the no overclocking.

i have found the tech-support really good, and the computer has generally been really good.

joshd said:
well, my dell is not actually annoying me at the moment.

the only issues i have with them is the small cases and the no overclocking.

i have found the tech-support really good, and the computer has generally been really good.

HA! thats a good one lol

what is a good one?

i am just saying my experiences with dell. i am not saying everyone should find them amazing, and i dont. i am just saying i havent found them bad at all. as far as i have experienced, they are much better than everyone says. maybe i have been lucky though.

yea there not that bad dells, i found there support ok too, there all indian but still, the trouble with them is, there warrenties and stuff only covers hardware, and that rarly goes wrong, so when the software cocks up, which it does easily cos they put on a cheap version of XP, you get re directed to there software support, and they charge you £50 to fix it!

i think the cheapo dells are fine, its the more expensive ones that rip you off, and there all soo neat indside

harry18 said:
yea there not that bad dells, i found there support ok too, there all indian but still, the trouble with them is, there warrenties and stuff only covers hardware, and that rarly goes wrong, so when the software cocks up, which it does easily cos they put on a cheap version of XP, you get re directed to there software support, and they charge you £50 to fix it!

i think the cheapo dells are fine, its the more expensive ones that rip you off, and there all soo neat indside

same and i was just kidding

still though, dells is #1 on the the coperate company system

but Emachines, gateways, all those, EWWW!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom