Gaming with My Celeron D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumway said:
Your not the only one who's noticed,Ive heard that from a couple member's now.

for a while i thought he was just kidding around cuz he kept saying how great celerons are.. and when he wanted to upgrade he wanted to stick with celeron... he would say weird stuff so then i thought he was just pulling every1's leg... which woulda been funny, but then i realized no, he's just ...

molsen said:
this is not a 'critique talldude' thread. this will get closed fast if that continues

yes, thanks Molsen.

So what if I like Celerons? It costs less than Pentium 4, and runs pretty well for what I use it for.

But as the thread states, it is not good for gaming whatsoever.

hey, dont close my thread!

from my experience, its (Celeron D)decent for gaming. but ill see how it stands the test of time. :D

Alright, lets get back to topic guys...

Celeron, is a very good value gamer. For the same price as an XBOX 360, you can surf the web, watch movies, and play games. With enough money left to buy a CRT to go with it.

Of course, Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon would be awesome for gaming, but the price is so high.

yeah i built a p4 computer and it lasted 2 months and i don't know how but the pins on the processor got messed up while i was playing a game!!!

I never even overclocked it wich is why intel SUX!!!

I bout 2 amd athlon 64 3500+ and those things kick intels BUTT OFF THE EARTH!!! NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT IS CAUSE Amd's are quiet, fast, reliable, have quiet fans compared to INTEL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom