Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - I Need Help!!! (windows Cant Load My Desktop.)

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 01:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
ATIRAGEPRO
Monster Techie

Send a message via AIM to ATIRAGEPRO Send a message via Yahoo to ATIRAGEPRO
Exclamation Oh crap....

Thanks for your help. Thoe, i dont have or have ever had a Windows ME upgrade CD, I do have one for windows 98. (God forbid that I'll ever have to use it again!) But i do have two problems. I cant install it thru the system i have, And neither can i install it in DOS mode because it wants some "Features" that were supposed to be in the hard drive or something. Claiming that the "Features" required were written on the box that came with the CD.

?

And about my system:

Clone systems are as rare as they are generally expensive. (Luky me-only getting one for about $130.) Ranging from anywhere from $4000 to $6000 dollars a board. And are boght and sold without a body.

Clone systems are basically different types of computers from one company whose motherboards have been fused together, but are ran and regulated by a single 64 Bit modular BIOS.
Clone systems are also known to have more than one processor, and can handle up to 13 hard drives at once. And are compatible with many different memmory configurations like; PC133, EDO and laptop DDR.

Allthogh it dosn't look like much, the only thing thats really waying it down in terms of performance is the processor. Being a mere 266mhz.
But the weird thing isn't the problem it has, it was the order in which it happened. It's like something was purposeley trying to stop me from getting it to work. Some force...
anyway, i really hope somone has some more ideas, because the only idea i have left is to spray holywater on the hard driive.

Quote:
Originally posted by bonehelm
WTF ROFLMAO !!!! WTF OMFG LOL !!!! PARDON THE ****KING CAPS IM SO ROFL NOW !!!

I just found out I\'ve been using direct X 8.1 since its out.
He who knows when enough is enough will always have enough... - Lao Tzu

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.