How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 15, and as soon as I turn 16 I want to quit this job and work for the geek squad at best buy.
Why the **** does everybody wanna work at Best Buy? I worked there yea, it sux working there, the ppl are dumb, and you dont get into Geek Squad as soon as you sign up. Also, you have to be 18 to be in Geek Squad (here anyways). The pay sux for the job end of story. Me i work at FRYs now and am a floor manager. Discount sucks and the ppl that go there are dumber than at Best Buy. Meh, it works right?

I paid for half while my parents paid the other half. Purchased and built when i was 16, but my future Conroe rig will be from my own paycheck =D.

he'd get a good price too... they're new and haven't taken much punishment yet... LOL How much PP dancing have you done in your life so far??? LMAO (Bouncing up and down, screamin... I gotta go, I gotta go!!!)

i saved up around £1000 over a year. if i had know HOW to build a computer back then, and that it was much cheaper, i could have done alot better than a dell for that sort of money, but "meh" i am happy with it, especially now it has the X800GTO in.

well i just had birthday and christmas, so i get bout £350 from them combined, and im gonna use www.scan.co.uk to buy my parts and pay for my £550 computer in march,(pay10% deposit then settle balance in 9 months interest free =)) by then i can either save up spends of £15 a month or get money for passing my gcse's and pay for it =). ive worst comes to worst ill pay for it with my next birthday monery but i dont plan on doing that. also i just had a new IKEA built near me and the pay is £5.50 a hour so i may get a part time job, other than that theres a supermarket job for me =) all part time loadsa overtime in the summer $.$

before you buy from scan.co.uk although its very good check out www.ebuyer.com and www.overclockers.co.uk Those three websites are the best and cheapest. Often i find scan to be the most expensive but they do have a good "today only" section. Make sure you check all them before buying it could save you easily over £40 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom