x1600 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnz0r

Baseband Member
the second is faster since it has faster clock speeds.

neither of them need an external power connector.

you only need an extra power connector if the card draws more than 75 watts and nothing under £150 is likely to need the extra power - but if you have any half decent psu it wouldnt be a problem anyway.

if you can spare an extra 20 quid then go for http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=364487 its a 7600GT and will give fantastic performance for that price. The x1600 is fine for now but the 7600gt is a lot better.

bah! cheers, well its a decent psu just not got a pci-e adapter but i can get 1 of them, cant afford a 7600gt atm otherwise id deffinately get one, thank for advice =)

the second one is not a pro its the x1600xt... and for only 1 pound more, its a lot better.

ok i got a new problem my friend wants a graphics card for the same money but its agp, n they dont do 7600 in agp. should i go for a 512mb x1600 pro? cos other than that theres the 6800 or the 6600, can you advise me on which one to get please, remember its agp and he wants the best frames per sec possible.

p.s. he plays cod2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom