memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

z3r0gr4v1ty

Baseband Member
can anyone help me out? i'm looking to buy more ram for my computer and i'm kinda shakey on what kind to get my chipset is kt266a my book for my mother board says it can accommodate two unbuffered 2.5v 184-pin sticks but i was told that unbuffered ram is mostly for servers and as far as i know my mobo isn't a server mobo btw i'm looking for two 1gb sticks so if anyone can help me out i would appreciate it thanks oh and the memory speeds can be pc2100 or pc1600

yea ok sure considering my mobo only supports 1 gig per slot smart *** comments aren't needed yanno thats sad i used to come here and give my opinion to people and ask questions about computers and get smart legit answers from people but must be things have changed around here

yea i'm sure he was trying to help thats funny

so pc3200 will work? even though it says pc2100 or pc1600?

z3r0gr4v1ty said:
yea i'm sure he was trying to help thats funny

@ Zerogravity dood, chill out, he really was trying to help... so he didnt read every little bit of the text, chill man, dont gotta flame the guy. he tried harder then 90% of the people who read ur thread, he actually took time to look up the kind of ram for YOUR computer because you either didnt know how or were too lazy to do it yourself.

dont flame.

-Phate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom