How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, myself, I'm jobless, I just get my money from per capitas and such, since I'm a native american.

"if they do anything you tell them to, could you please tell them to spare a couple of hundred bucks for me"

heh, im 24, my parents dont buy me anything. it was a joke.

Beefcake said:
I raid and plunder the local villages, prostitute the women and enslave the children; that's how I make my money.

you sound like a decent fella! I bet we could get along pretty well :D

My mom bought the initial computer but i keep putting things in it. I've pretty much completly replaced all the parts that my parents paid for. I mostly got money from holidays and selling stuff (ie:parts, games). Its hard to be a gamer with no job lol. and yea drugs are a very good/dumb way to make money.

Country Club ftw! lol, I work as a golf cart attendant, $5.50/hour, then a second gratuity check at the end of every month. Basically I just drive carts and fill up the gas tanks and stuff. It's nice, easy, and outdoors.

Oh, and I used to work at Mickey D's, that job was terrible. I did like the money though...

I'm with Nukem, as the military has afforded me a comfortable lifestyle, but I am not full-time. I also have a job working 12 and a half hours a day Friday-Sunday at 9.89 an hour. I have a room-mate, so money isn't a big deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom