Dawned on Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrscientific13

In Runtime
It finally dawned on me that I could use my internal Pacifice Digital 16x DVD RW something something as an internal drive and I decided to go ahead with it. I finally figured out how to take it apart and took off the thing that converts it to USB 2.0. I forget how much it was, but I think it was like $100, and I figured that It'd be a shame to not use it in my upcoming build. I got it all screwed in, and it's going to be great when I get the computer built. I feel like a dumbass for not realizing that earlier though.

mrscientific13 said:
It finally dawned on me that I could use my external Pacifice Digital 16x DVD RW something something as an internal drive and I decided to go ahead with it. I finally figured out how to take it apart and took off the thing that converts it to USB 2.0. I forget how much it was, but I think it was like $100, and I figured that It'd be a shame to not use it in my upcoming build. I got it all screwed in, and it's going to be great when I get the computer built. I feel like a dumbass for not realizing that earlier though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom