notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gonna kiss you when they're done?

Use PriceGrabber to get the best price on the best lappy. Here's a link to the notebook page:
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/page_id=13

Choose options on the left, then click the "Compare Prices" button on any you want to look at. Input your ZIP code to get the best price with shipping.

PriceGrabber is how I found my daughter lappy.

I don't recommend Sony. I have never used a Sony PC, but you're probably just paying for the name.

With HP, you will get really good components, and a good name behind it for less money.

Nowadays, you can easily walk away with a laptop for less than $1000.

my only problem is i always getting shitty hp products. I got 2 hp desktops and had to return them because either they motherboard was **** and one noone knew why it didnt work. It wouldnt even turn on

HP desktops have been lemons.

I have had to fix two HP Pavilions circa 2001. They are poor quality, i agree.

But if you see a new HP laptop up close, they are very easy to use, most are Widescreen, and have excellent display quality for the price.

Also recommended is Toshiba, Dell, and Acer.

acer and sony are the two best laptop brands...hands down....sony vaios rule, yes they are expensive but they are very nice, and acer has great products too, for reasonable price

hmammen said:
acer and sony are the two best laptop brands...hands down....sony vaios rule, yes they are expensive but they are very nice, and acer has great products too, for reasonable price

Toshiba is good as well.

Don't let anybody tell you to buy Norton, or use their free trials of antivirus. They will slow down any system, whether it's $300 or $3000.

Before even touching your PC, install anything other than Norton.
Heck, even McAffee would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom