How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck up to rich people at a pool and hand them towels (country club). Although it is pretty easy seeing as all I do is sit in the shade and hand out towels all day. A week ago it looked like it was gonna rain and like five people came, man I got a lot of reading done that day.

A lot of the people here, while they won't say it, had their parents buy them their whole system. You would be surprised.

I earn $30 an hour teaching old people how to use microsoft office.

screw that. When my young-un is born and gets a little older, I'm gonna teach him the importance of money. Yes, I think you should spoil A LITTLE, but not as much as I've seen others do. You don't respect the value of a dollar that way. I do engineering, so money is pretty good. Will hopefully have my youngun born sometime this week :)

joshshift said:
mom, dad, buy me a computer. buy me anything i want cause i say so.

yes dear.

if they do anything you tell them to, could you please tell them to spare a couple of hundred bucks for me

(btw, my paypal account is money4lifeysucka)

thanks i appreciate it:D

killians45 said:
screw that. When my young-un is born and gets a little older, I'm gonna teach him the importance of money. Yes, I think you should spoil A LITTLE, but not as much as I've seen others do. You don't respect the value of a dollar that way. I do engineering, so money is pretty good. Will hopefully have my youngun born sometime this week :)
Congrats:D!!

what training etc/age and all that as far as requirements go is needed to do that job, 003? Teaching that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom