How do you afford this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleclipper

Baseband Member
hey i was just curious, espacially because there a lot of 14,15,16 year olds here. if you have jobs, what do you do? if you don't how do you get money? i am currently in the process of finding the parts for my system and need about 400 more bucks, i was just curious of what you guys do to get money

eleclipper:D

im only 12 and i need to get a pc for gaming but am struggling for ways to raise money for this.so yeah c'mon guys whats your ££££££ making tricks!!!

I used my life savings for mine, and then replace them when I get work (I will start looking on Monday) as well as upgrading and possibly getting a nitro car for the summer too (depending on how many hours/pay I get.)

i sell myself on the street corner. its tough, but i give the best reach arounds so people pay top dollar.

I do my cash in random jobs like freelancer ones.
And also I work part time jobs in pc shops as a salesman.

i'm only 17, Own 6 machines (mostly low-end ones for office needs, and two gaming rigs, but they are too rather weak nowdays, planning to buy a machine for 2000$ or so in a month or so, when I can get a conroe ;) )

Well I work like crazy. Yesterday I worked 20 hours at two jobs. I quit my other job and I only work at McDonalds now lol but that's how I afford my computer and a car:D.

Well its not like were building new systems every couple months. I had my old on for like 5 years before I built a new one. My money comes from working at Lowes.

I just work my *** off In any holidays and at weekednd, thats how i was able to buy my computer and a Car at the age of 14 :p(Im 15 now, But I cant drive until im 17 here in the UK)

im an engineer now so $$ isnt that hard to come by anymore. before that i would work my butt off during the summer and blow it all on technology that isnt worth the silicon its printed on anymore. was it worth it? no. will i stop? Heck No!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom