yay broke 10K in 3dmark06

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you just find your a "copy" of windows server edition?? that'll do you some good..well i dunno how well it would work with games.. or anything like that such as 3dmark.. but worth a try maybe?

i could try that, but there are a bunch of apps that just plain outright will not run on server.

Only downfall of going back to 32bit wil mainly be just memory,, i think that the licensing will be fine for the cpus. Xp pro licensing will let a dual core cpu be shown as a single one. Shows up as 4 cpus in 64bit

JESUS MOSES.....:eek:

7 posts in a row!!!

Also, how does quad core treat you :D is it nice :)

I think it would make more sense to use windows server editon as well...

but what the **** do I know about that OS.....pfft.

Im actually not sure yet lol. only thing i have really done with the machine before i left for atlanta was run 3dmark.. installed the drivers, bam, 3dmark and that was it lol

and from what iv been reading about this mobo.. All OCing i will be doing with the cpu will all be software based within windows, sux. nothing in the bios to do it... then again,, what do you expect from a full blown server mobo. lol they are made more or less for corporate use, not gamers. Lol you wont see google OCing any of there webservers or anything like that.. yea i know they use more badass boards than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom