yay broke 10K in 3dmark06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you gys just want me to retest and upload the score to the site, or take pics. ok nm im sure you want both.

Once i get home i will. I am in atlanta on business. And yes i am not online everyday like all of you lol. Down in Atlanta right now for our companies IT meeting.

And btw the samsung lcd is nice. but **** it has some horrible input lag in gaming. I can zip the mouse across the desk and it takes like half a second before it even moves on the screen.

I did have a CM stacker before. I added a watercooling rig to it, and at some point i did something to something and i zapped all my parts one at a time through testing and trying to figure out what went wrong lol

my 7900s are bfgs. And i know about the score crap, i added them up also and was like hmm wtf. Thats the one reason why i didnt even wanna post it.

NosBoost300 said:
how did you get sli working, where did you get a bridge connector.. and which kind did you use?

To get sli working, i just took the bridge connector off of my old a8n32 sli board... lol yea its old ehe.

used xp64 for one day and i already dont like it because half of the apps that i wanna run dont even work. Definitly gunna go back to 32bit until vista comes out. But if i do that, windows will only be able to use 4gigs of mem and not the full 8

Also if you go back and look at other peoples screenshots,, er heck do it yourself,, you will see that the scores do not add up

I am gunna reimage it with xp32bit, then i will post. I tried ocing the gfx card through the control panel and also with powerstrip, got errors on both of them because of the os.

lmao i used up an entire page on here just with my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom