lastest free version of limewire............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, lol, thats probably what 95% of people do anyway... instead of buying it... But are we allowed to discuss warez?

If you think about it, dont ask, now it is.

Limewire is useless for downloading apps. 85% of them are just 851.7KB viruses.

For music, videos, and pictures, Limewire is awesome :D

hey peps, u need to ditch limewire/kazaa/whatevertheheckugot and get bearshare. its pretty great, fast, and u can get files from any of the othere p2p systems like limewire, whatever the not plus u can set filters so if u do download progs like me u can set the minimum filesize for .rar and /zip to above 100mb and also ive done searches for bearshare full and stuff but its a key that u have to put in, and u can find those so easy by searching bearsharefullkey.txt in everything.

I like LimeWire but yet again, I hate it (because of Nagware for the Pro Version) I am actually Woking on a New Version (because it is open source, heh not a lot of people know about it http://www.limewire.org ) My version is Called LimeWire OSE (Open Source Edition) The goal is to recompile LimeWire without Nagware. Please if you know Java get back to me (In a PM) because I am looking for Help. (And Beta Testers are welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom