7950GX2's x 4 :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
best time is when your in you little room with your z-5300's all the way up, and your going down that ladder, and that lil girl pops up and it makes that ringing sound really loud, that scared the crap outt me.. that game is just creepy when your volume is full blast and no one is home.. i got to actually use my z5300's at its 560 watt peak :)

darn ringing sound. grrrr. i hated that bit. and then when you run to the bottom the the ladder, you meet that other guy who just... ~vanishes~ :S

plus when i completed fear it wasnt even at maximum scaryness, as it was on an x300se @ 800x600 with no effects or anything. it is the audio that really makes the game scary though.

@ nubius, i didn't say "scarred," it just freaked me out for a week or two. i am an easily scared person. films that are rated as no more than a "thriller" scare the "heck" out of me.

this has strayed far off from 7950gx2!! anyway to be back on topic.. i'm trying to sell my 7900gt's to get one of them!! go ahead flame me!! i don't care!! i'll take it all and laugh at you if new drivers come out for it and the card dominates everything..... if... hahahah, i'm willing to take a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom