WooHooo Final list before buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk97

In Runtime
All right, I just got my $$$ to build a computer, and here's the final list...

Case - TT Armor Jr

Mobo - MSI 570 SLi plat.

Ram - G.Skill DDR2 800

GFX - XFX G7900GT Xtreme 520

Optical - NEC DVD burner w/ DVD-Ram

HD - Seagate 80gb SATA II (getting 2 of them for RAID 0)
I already have a 300gb Sata drive for storage.

LCD Display - Widescreen LCD

Well, that's the current budget... I'll be adding a dual core later after the price drop and when I build a media center pc for the family (going to switch the X2 for the A64 I'll be using now) I also already have my psu, OCZ ModStream 520watt, so I'm good in that department.

Also, Speakers and an X-FI card are on the list to be added soon, other wise that's the build...

.. oh no, I will be building a media center PC, and when I do I'll ditch the A64 proc and putting that in the mcpc, and upgrading the proc in this build to a dual core... sorry I made that confusing.

how can you gett a better warranty than double lifetime... it doesnt get better than that... and xfx has excellent service, they replied to my email the next day when i had a problem, i love xfx and they've done me well for being a first time customer

NosBoost300 said:
how can you gett a better warranty than double lifetime... it doesnt get better than that... and xfx has excellent service, they replied to my email the next day when i had a problem, i love xfx and they've done me well for being a first time customer

Ya.. I'm combing the warranty right now, but I'm liking the look of the card wayy more, and I am likely to give this to my friend after I upgrade to a DX10 card...

i would check out the Benq 20.1" widescreen... better stats, bigger screen, higher res, little more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom