America's Army 3.0 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno... eh who inverts the mouse. It would be pretty funny if you were in real life and you went the other way :freak: :laughing: and then you die just like your friend with the ak

I use inverted controls on everything. I cant play non-inverted stuff.

Fly an airplane or helicopter in real life, its inverted. Just seems more natural in games to also have it inverted.

AA has a steep learning curve. u gotta stick with it for a while. yes its very frustrating when u first start, getting killed in the first minute and having to wait another 6 but its fun once u get better.

also unlike games such as BF2 where u can get away without knowing the map very well, it is essential in this game.

in response to Korky122's comment, ppl will download it anyway on the off chance it will work. why? cos its free. i mean why would u?

It's great to see our American tax money at work! But really I like AA, people don't seem to remember the game is FREE*! So what if you don't like it, the only thing you have to pay with is your bandwith and time. So how can you "hate" a game that is free? I can't understand it.

This is very exciting for me, UE 3.0 in general is exciting so it's nice to see a free game that is going to use UE 3.0. I'm sick of people saying AA is an atempt by our government to "brainwash" us, this isn't the 50s and 60s anymore, we already tried that remember? Yes it is propaganda, but who the he11 cares? It's a game, get around it and look at the gameplay.

One thing I never liked about it though, is that no matter what team your on, your team mates are always in an American uniform and the other team is always terrorist-iness enemies. They should have just made one team be U.S. Army and the other some terrorists. I guess the US military didn't like the idea of killing US soldiers, brings up things that are pretty contreversal, you know the whole war thing that is going on.

*If you are an American citizen who pays taxes it isn't 100% free because they use money from the defense budget which of course is comprised of tax dollars. But I guess that money would go to a new "Army of One" TV commercial if it wasn't invested into these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom