What do you think?? (conroe setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11-173-008-01.jpg

i think i am still getting this one it looks good to me, and i don't need more expansions then it has

this is what some reviews say on newegg
"Extremely sturdy and well-built by a trusted company. Stays very cool and keeps all my components running great."
"-Very Sturdy -Spacious Inside -Nice Painjob -Non-screw...almost everything..."
"Very nice case, keeps everything cool. Love the screwless...well screwless everything..."
"The biggest bonus for this case is that it keeps everything cool _and_ quiet. Some people like the look, some people don't, but when the case is as functionally sound as this one has turned out to be, it really dosen't matter."
"- (I have the green version) A very attractive shade of green (It is lighter than pictured and is like an automotive candy apple green)
- Case illumination is classy and not gaudy like some case lighting can be
- Screwless design functions very well
- Overall durability is outstanding"

most of the reviews are good (excellent+good=87%)
although there are some bad ones:

"It is made cheap, power button worn down from just 1 months use, right fin broke off in shipping because it is hot glued on, and the spring loaded front door it a pain to open and is cheaply made. Not what I was expecting."

"Poor design, poor build quality.
The side door is a pain to remove and reinstall. The glowing trim is held in with hot melt glue. This case is not worth the money! I usually like Asus products, but not this one!
This has to be the worst 'high end' case that I have seen!"

i still like it so i'll probably go for it, because i don't see any better looking ones (inmy opinion), but if you do please show me. i wouldn't mind better quality, more space, better airflow AND some great a** design

btw: happy 800th post baron :D

i would get a thermaltake instead. depending on your price range and size requirements, for full tower get the armor, shark or kandalf ($150,$170,$230) or for mid tower get the Tsunami ($115)

doesn't look nice inside. The front panel looks cheap. Look at the antec P180 i posted above its huge inside can be screw less and looks nice. The ones i said before where better than that have a good look at them and thier reviews and pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom