What do you think?? (conroe setup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleclipper

Baseband Member
this is what i plan on getting,
140bzly.jpg

does it a loog fine? or is ther anything you would change?
for my motherboard i was thinking the NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI or the NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI, how much do you think they'll be, and how much do you think the equivelent of the 7800gt will be in the 80's series? (by equivelent i don't mean equivelent to the 7800gt, but to the 7800 poition in the 70's series, it you get what i am saying)
-eleclipper

Right, I might be wrong on this, but I'm sure the nForce chipset you talk about are only for AMD mobos, so that's a no-no for Core 2 Duo. And you are going to need DDR2, like Baron said. I think you'll need at least DDR2 667MHz. So far, it's impossible to say what will happen to the G80s - price, spec and performance wise. And I would definitely not get that case, it has rather poor ventilation according to some reviews I've read. Not to mention that I think it's one of the ugliest cases I've ever seen. But that's just my opinion. And you can get a better PSU for that price, try for a Antec Trupower2 550W, it is very good for the price you pay! Just my $0.02.

ok so i updates the RAM.
140f1ue.jpg

is the PSU fine? and also any recommondations for a case? i actually like the way it looks. but it sort of looks to big and bulky, and there where a lot of reviewers that said it scathes easily + it only has 2 HD bays, any idea how much the nforce5 mobo's will cost
thanks again:D
-eleclipper

not sure about the mobo price, maybe from low end $82.99 too high end sli setups costing $250

Will you be overclocking? if not you wont need such fancy ram.

for a case welllll its very tough i spent weeks finding mine, Id go with a thermaltake or antec.

look on www.newegg.com and browse some then look for online reviews, if it all seems ok then buy :). Just make sure its ATX and has enough drive bays etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom