Win Xp Pro Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
also make sure to do the other suggestion... check for conflicts (IRQ). If its just a matter of conflicts happening all the time, make sure nothing needs to be jumpered and maybe try pulling the PCI Bus and let windows resort it out.

lol this thread is starting to go in circles, the suggestions posted at the beginning are starting to show up again...

hate when that happens...

Well i am glad to see there are so many people out there that have so many good suggestions... bravo to all of you

this is a perfect example as to why i have a love/hate relationship with computers.

they should work, they are amazing, they do great things...but sometimes they just dont work... AT ALL..... the challange is to figure out why it doesn't work... but man does it get annoying...

or how about the "impossible errors"... shouldn't be possible to happen, but it does. like I heard someone getting a dos loop in XP???! Ummm??? Dont know if that was true...

killians45 said:
I heard someone getting a dos loop in XP???! Ummm??? Dont know if that was true...

:D

see the things i see sometimes just make me wonder... but i guess that is the amazing thing about them.....

Alright--computer update. I got a new working floppy drive. I updated the BIOS and now it is a wait and see game. In other words, I have not had the computer booted up long enough to see if it is going to crash or be a nice computer and cooperate.

:eek:

lol dont you love computers...

ok this isnt it exeactly but read this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832324&Product=winxp

weird: After you install Microsoft Windows XP, you cannot successfully start Windows XP. When you try to start Windows XP, you receive the following error message on a blue screen:

Stop - c0000415 : " unknown hard error"
CAUSE
This issue may occur if you have an ATI Radeon 7200 series display adapter installed on your computer. The drivers that are supplied with this adapter may not work correctly with Windows XP

No we dont?

This is why REAL humans don't use PCs anymore.......

www.apple.com

Now it's time to see for yourself.

Attachments

• wise_fat_face.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom