Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo got my 44 second mark back again :D

All it took was a fresh install of xp with nothing on it and maxxing my system completly out :p Running back @ 2.2Ghz again,Wish i had a better board and ram cause i know i could push this sempy a lot further :mad: Not to bad for a little 2600+ though.

move over fellas :D

superpiNEW.jpg

I had to run 1.63v that time to make sure it was rick solid stable.

If i was running 2.9 I would easily be number 1 stupid ram
Yup, the only thing preventing me from probably getting within the top 2 is because my freakin CPU craps out on me. It really doesn't like being above 2.808GHz because of the one weak core, but I managed to get it to 2.844 for that one 30.2** shot.

mmm. i can boot at 2.9 but its very unstable.. increased my voltage to 1.65 and divided my ram to run at 400 but still no luck!

first place will be mine soon enough, I am aiming for 3Ghz again

29.jpg

sorry I lied/cheated a bit...closed down a few programs and ran it again at same settings

6b1ce30f.jpg

EDIT - lol I was looking at the thing charlescott put up and trying to beat nosboost, now I see I just beat the other dude by a 0.001second BIATCH :p

Freakin gaara, only reason is cause your dang gaki baka SPOILED arse has that RAM running at 312HTT.

I don't want to say a harsh word like hate and say "I hate you" but........I really dislike you!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom