7950GX2's x 4 :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 7900 gt's overclocked to 550/1700 right now, i could take it to 565/1750 before i start artifacting.. but i don't like it that high.. it gets hot

i tried quake 4 with ultra quality and 16x AA... all i have to say is i was owned.... lowest fps was 14, average was probably 20, highest i hit was 53.... man it was just bad...

F.E.A.R.'s shadows are awesome. I didn't really notice Doom 3's, seeing as I was scared shitless most of the time. Half Life 2's isn't bad, but it isn't that good either. Sometimes they fall through the floor and stuff. But then again, it doesn't really need to rely on shadows for good gameplay. F.E.A.R. and Doom 3 do, seeing as they're scary/horror games.

haha. i love it when it when i get frights playing games aye. so ingrossed in it and something jumps out. makes me laugh

Hahaha, Doom 3 pwns you guys, I wasn't scared once. The only time I ALMOST got scared was in Quake 4, first map, that big round dude breaks through the wall and runs at me and I only have my blaster. Yup, that was scarey, dunno why, much "scarier" stuff happened in Doom 3.

But yeah, anyone who says F.E.A.R. shadows and HL2 shadows are anywhere NEAR the quality of the shadows in Doom 3 is crazy. Maybe you had r_shadows 0, or something, because seriously the shadows are unbelievable...

The General said:
The only time I ALMOST got scared was in Quake 4, first map, that big round dude breaks through the wall and runs at me and I only have my blaster.

hahaha yea, that NAILED me. i jumped miles.

none of them are as scary as F.E.A.R though. that was quite scsry to play, but as soon as it was lights out, bed time, all i could thng about was that **** girl, it freaked the **** out of me for weeks. i cant handle stuff that is more psychologically scary. i mean, doom3, the odd monster, makes you jump, but you don't think about it for weeks...

hahah wow so much for buying quake 4:D

wow I was scared shitless in F.E.A.R...all those cheap scares got me!

I still stand by my decsion to wait for deca-sli....

any one with me:)

man, sure those games gave you a couple good jumps but come on! "I am psychologically scarred and cant get to sleep because of that creepy girl"

Pshh!!! I guess there's a reason these games are 18+

All you under 18 people need to stop playing them if they are so scary.

I watched my brother play FEAR, the only time it REALLY got him good was when he was walking through a building near the end and a body gets tossed through those office window and blinds.

haha..... the best is playing late at night, lights out, headphones on loud , and just when some creature jumps out at ya your girly was waiting behind ya to give you a good jolt at the same time aswell..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom