What is the lightest case on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
Ive got a big ass metal case and it is heavy. I got to take it back and forth from home to college, and i want to get a very light case. Any opinions?

Get a labtop. ;) Get a aluminum case, but you got to be careful because a lot of cases or very poorly made and won't stand up to much beating like being takin back and forth from different places. But like I said get a aluminum case.

If you want a very nice aluminum case, get a lian li. They make beautiful aluminum cases that are light and fit togeather perfectly. They are fairly expensive but i have the 65-B and I love it, the whole thing flows perfectly and fits togeather flawlessly, they definately know whats up. Plus its aluminum so it weighs only a little more with everything in it than my other case did on its own. :D

i would probably say get a fragbox because its pretty light and also small the only thing is, it houses a differrnt motherboard then u got now.

Go with SFF for sure, you don't get many extras, but they are pretty nice and you get better performance for less than a laptop;)

As they said above Shuttle basicly own the SFF market;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom