4 Gb sony flash memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

back

Beta member
Hello everybody,
i have a problem with my flash memory.
It is inserted in the usb port, it is recognized as a removable drive (E), but when i try to acces it, it says "Please insert a disk into drive E:"
Seeing this, I tried to format it, but it said: "There is no disk in drive E. Insert a disk and than try again."
Is there any program or something so I can format it, or is there anything I can do to make it work?

many thanks.

Hello Alvin.C

The memory was bought from China, so I can't give it back :(

Re:

Hello,

Where exactly? Did you buy it over eBay (where it was shipped from China)...or did you buy it from a shop in china?

My friend was in China on holydays and he bought it from a shop. It was realy cheap, so if I can't make it work, no problem, but if there is a way to fix it, why not?

Re:

Hello,

I can guarantee that it is fake...especially if your friend got it cheap...from China.

Do you still have the packaging?

I'm looking for an article about fake Sony memory cards. It's a big thing.

Pro Duo is it...?

no, I don't have the packaging.
I don't care if it' fake or not (I think for 6 $ can't be original :))
But if there is a way to make it work (it did for 1 month) I'd appriciate your help.

thanks

Hmm looking at my real 4GB Sony Flash drive right now. They have a 5 digit sticker on the bottom, Sony and Micro Vault on the cap, Sony Corportation ithe three symbols, the numbering D330221 and something that looks like a huge C E along with USB 2.0, and an eight digit letter/number code on slim side. Hey for $6 you didn't lose too much if you didn't have important data on it. I don't really care for even the real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom