Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonight i'm going to try and see if my ram will hit DDR520, it is possible but i have my doubts. i just rigged up 2x80mm fans directed at my ram so that should help :p. so i'll give it a run at 2.6ghz@DDR520 if possible and see what i get. no doubt it won't beat my best time but it should be interesting. then i'll see how high i can get my cpu and keep my ram as close to DDR500 as possible. i'll see if i can get a suicide run ~2.8-2.9ghz. unfortunately i'm having some airflow problems at the moment presumably due to the 2x80mm fans pointed at the ram lining up with my exhaust.

i'm gonna try tweaking my timing today, i want to try to hit 3.0 ghz and run super pi with that, hopefully i can braek into the 28's, if not, then im' gonna have to wait for water cooling :D

Looking forward to seeing that chart! Hopefully i'm still at number 1 by then...

We should start a new super pi thread with an updating chart and sticky it, so you don' have to go searching around to find your competition

better watch your back pzerofgh ;)

I made the switch to ubuntu and with a little more tweaking. Keep in mind cpu-z cant read everything because its running linux but my ram is running ~250mhz and cpu is at 2.98 @ 1.6v. Timings are same as last run I think:

Screenshot.png

btw, those last 3 digits kinda freak me out :amazed:

Shesh... I am never trying a suicide run again no matter what... Ended up getting a corrupt OS for no reason... Anyways I did get the CPU to be stable for like 3 seconds in windows at 3.4Ghz But I will have an updated list in the morning by 6:00 AM... Not much of updating to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom