This L@@ks good!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
semprons are fine for gaming, cpu's aren't really a big factor in gaming its mostly the vid card. i would stick the 7600gt in there and it would be a pretty good gmaing rig

No semprons are not fine for gaming.

I have a sempron 2600+, 512MB Ram, Radeon 9550.

I run Doom 3 at 640x480 with every setting to low at 34 fps average.

My friend with an Athlon 2800+, 512MB ram, Radeon 9200SE

runs Doom 3 at 1024x768 with everything on low at 40 fps.

Trifid said:
It has intergrated graphics. I am on a PC right now with the same 6100, and it does CS at 28fps, too low for comfortable gaming really, and my god I never knew how bad LCD's look with less than their native res.

Do you mean CS as in counter-strike 1.6? cause this mobo(check sig) came w/ integrated 6100, and i had to use it for a bit before I got my 6600GT, and it ran cs 1.6 100fps constant.

Ksingler said:
Do you mean CS as in counter-strike 1.6? cause this mobo(check sig) came w/ integrated 6100, and i had to use it for a bit before I got my 6600GT, and it ran cs 1.6 100fps constant.

Sorry, I meant CS:S. (Awaits millions of CS 1.6 is better.)

sailpog did you still not see what i put in your other thread. You said your budget was £350 so i found everything that u wanted for £350.07.

Ok well i suggest you wait untill the release of conroe then you will be able to buy a better cpu cos they will go down in price. Wait a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom