Windows Vista Beta 2 Available for Public Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem's i've had with it are the id10t error's caused be me :eek: Already had to do a freakin restore cause i botched up some crap when i was adding some of my old file's,Other than that it's been smooth except it's a little slow due to my lack of ram :(

I'm giving BitLord a shot... uTorrent will be the next contestant.

Time for bed...

Shumway said:
Only problem's i've had with it are the id10t error's caused be me :eek: Already had to do a freakin restore cause i botched up some crap when i was adding some of my old file's,Other than that it's been smooth except it's a little slow due to my lack of ram :(

lol ok.

Yeah vista is hungry at the moment. It will probably be better in the final release.

vista eats my pc whole, its slow the windows take awhile to open and close. Iv installed the nvidia vista drivers too.

Im having trouble finding my wireless card drivers :( and audio.

I tried the USB thing where it utilises the space on it. Although it said it wasn't good enough lol might need to be plugged in a USB 2 socket though.

Can anyone confirm this: I downloaded it off a private ftp, but firefox said that it had been stopped but where I was saving it it has the file but with a .part on the end. Is this the whole thing?

Never mind, I just re downloaded it.

Geez. You people drive me nuts.

Curently, I am at 36.3% on my download. Apparantly I can't port forward. I went through the steps for my router on portforward.com, but I can't set up a static IP. Oh, I can pay BellSouth $14.95/month for one, but apparantly I can't do it on my own.

It is very nice looking and they copied outlook express directly from thunderbird (I think it looks even better) The only issues I was having is with my home network but they just fixed themself's some how, I went to bed last night fustrated with it and this morning it just works, huhh lol. I do have some driver issues with my sb A2 but its just the gameport that won't work, And my tv tuner isn't compatable with the media center of vista but it still works in ATI multi media center. I chickened out and got the 32 bit version not the 64bit. They maxed the download out at 500KBps but it still only took about an hour and a half.

I kind of gave up on vista right now,For some reason all my program's stop working same thing for control panel and that :( Maybe i'll give it another go in a month if they come out with a couple fix's for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom