Upgrading Video card + GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
I think you shuold stop freakin making so much money and upgrading your SLi 7900GT's... are you going to upgrade every time a new video card comes out...

And why are you asking me if im serious, are you serious your giong to get rid of your SLI to upgrade to a 7900GTX/ a 7950GX2 so why are you asking me the same question?

ahaha, because its fun!! thats why.. hahaha, and thats only if my friend can pull some strings.. but i doubt it.. so 7950's not looking to hot to me... oh but if he does!!! :p

NosBoost300 said:
ahaha, because its fun!! thats why.. hahaha, and thats only if my friend can pull some strings.. but i doubt it.. so 7950's not looking to hot to me... oh but if he does!!! :p

Why dont you just save your money?

I dont even see 4x AF in the menu, I just do it using the nvidia drivers. There's only AAS in the menu

Oh, your using that. I never use those. I guess its only AAS that they have in the menu, w/e everything on max in the in-game menu is good enough for me.

thebleakness said:
Oh, your using that. I never use those. I guess its only AAS that they have in the menu, w/e everything on max in the in-game menu is good enough for me.

huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom