post your Watercooling temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster00

Daemon Poster
hey.. i just wanted to see what everyones temps were with there water cooling.. Also what kind of water cooling do u have? What CPU do u have? I have a aquarius III and right now mines at 76.9 degrees F. I have a intel 2.66 GHZ no HT

I don't have water cooling, and I probably never will. To me, it's not worth it.

i see that thermaltake aquarius II costs for my fathers PC Shop 130$ probably kind of expensive for US i dunno i wondered how much did it cost you the aquarius III i mean

would it be a good idea to funnel my water cooling into my fish tank as a means of heating my fish tank too? lol.. It's a big 20 gallon pool of water.. Wouldn't it make sense to and just put a submergable pump in it to pump the water up and through the system? It might get slimmy but if the water moves through the hosing at a decent rate then algee shouldn't really grow.. Tell me what you guys think.. I brought it up to my roommate and he thought it was a pretty good idea.. If only school would allow fish tanks!

lol a big 20 gallon pool? before i had a computer in my room i had a 200 gallon fishtank. Thats a pool ;p yea but make sure that no fish get sucked in when u put it in there ;p

I think it would be a great idea until I go to a LAN party.. lol.. then I would need a bucket.. for the water..

lol yea. I saw this pic on the internet of a guy using a bucket of water for his water cooling. His whole PC was a mess lol. Lets just put it that way. There were tubes all over the place. What i wanted to do is buy alittle condensor so the water would be freezing.. but the smallest one is like 325 dollars and its made by swiftech... I dont wanna spend that much money so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom