Windows Vista Beta 2 Available for Public Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and when i said about activating windows. I think you do because i was just able to using a serial key from microsofts public beta download. Activating will also give you all the updates for it.

Windows XP uses 500meg on my system just idling... excluding 280mb of page file.

lol yeah mine seems to be at 500Mb now. Before it was at 600mb maybe cos i was doing lots of things. Sorry about that, thanks for correcting me.

I was talking about XP, and you were talking about Vista. So they are the same on memory usage then?

Yes Vista and XP are very close to the same Memory usage now. As for your quote that is only if you try to install Vista and XP side by side on the same drive. That isnt recommended at all. It does corrupt your XP install that way.

The best way to install Vista is by having a 20GB (or so) partition to install it on. That is what i do and i have gone back and forth between Vista and XP flawlessly. I dont have the folder porblems nor do i have any crashes.

Oh, I see. It was an idiot who said that then. :p

I thought it was quite odd that happening over 2 partitions.

What program are you using?

Original BitTorrent. But I'm at work right now, so I don't know how it is doing.

I get off at midnight, maybe 1am. I'll post back then.

Plus, I was PM'ed a couple of other places to try to download a torrent from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom