Build me a new gaming PC, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't get me wrong i love my single core as well, overclocked nicely.. but i wish i could do more, like run programs in the background while playing a game and not worry about lagging (well i dunno, i think my 2nd gig of ram fixed that). i dunno, i'm just a person of competition, i like to try to be on top.. but it never works.. haha, and i'm very active with my computer and do alot of things at once, so that could be why

Lol that's understandable...I'm the same way. But this guy is on a budget lol. I'm too lazy to change up the list for RAM...just stick some DDR400 Corsair Performance RAM in there and lower something else...

EDIT: Just to add something, if you intend to multitask while gaming then definitely go for dual core. I have dual core and it handles it perfectly. I'm just assuming that you'll be content with just gaming and not doing lots of stuff on the side. I just made that list as a reference...not something to follow piece by piece. :D

Put in a dual-core processor, maybe a 3800 or a 4200. And if needed, bring the graphics card down to a 7900GTX.

visionRAY said:
Put in a dual-core processor, maybe a 3800 or a 4200. And if needed, bring the graphics card down to a 7900GTX.

I've heard there are lots of problems with that card.

wowie these VGA companys these days...

I have trouble finding somthing my 7900GT Cant play:umm:
But then again Im on 1024 X 768 resolution

Get a 4800+ :D Excellent CPU:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom