mad problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funami

Baseband Member
After awhile of being on my computer the monitor goes to power saving mode even though my computer is still on and then the computer starts to beap and then the internal sound on my computer says system memory check or something this is the error i get from windows

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini060606-03.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Ao\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

go into your BIOS and disable standby

reboot your computer, and on startup, it will say "press X to enter setup"
(where X is the key you have to press, usually it is F1 or del)
it will be under power options. on most BIOS's, you change options using + and - keys

your crazy man i didnt see no x or any standby in my bios but the good news is i think it was a just a 6/6/06 bug the devil cursed my computer with ;) ha cuz it started happening that morning and ended like 2 o clock last night

NM it all ran fine till i posted then it started doing it again and sometimes when i turn it off or restart it, it wont boot up it will turn on but wont boot up.

No one can help me with this problem? arent you guys supposed to know about this kinda stuff?

First of all, I think you're infected with something, but lets fix standby first.

We will need the specs on your computer, including the version of windows (with what service packs) you are running.

If this is a custom built computer, a BIOS revision would help too.

(on another note - try F11 for bios)

And watch how you talk to people around here, you don't have to get get free support. You can always call in for 40 bucks in hour over the phone

I dont know what the standby thing is... My comp is custom built specs are in sig and I was running windows xp with sp2 when this started but i reformatted so it's sp1 now. I dont think it is a virus or anyhting cuz i reformatted and i still have the same problem. I push del to boot into bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom