Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we can go to microsoft website and download the win vista beta 2 and receive the serial number :)

omg it's really that hard to download it , i can't believe i can download it , hope to share with anyone lolz, anyway good luck guys

is that each account of microsoft will receive different serial number rite , if not so i can post the serial number here and share with anyone

Dunno about serial. I already had Vista 2 weeks ago :p

But i dont know if anything extra may have been added to the public one from the MSDN one.

This is the same build that was released to testers on May 23rd and the same one given out at WinHEC. Build 5384.4 to be exact. So there shouldnt be anything new or changed from the ones that the others have. As for the serial anyone can get it so that is no big deal. All you have to do is go to the Windows Vista site and they will give you one. If you choose the download method you will get the serial then and they will also send a email with the serial to you. So no need to share it since anyone can get one now.

You said it only activates for 2 weeks, whats the point in releasing a public beta if you can only use it for that long.

Or will they be releasing public betas for each new build all lasting 2 weeks long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom