XFX joins the Fatal1ty band-wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him at the newegg LAN last year where they put on painkiller of all games. That was the game people were supposed to beat him at for prizes. I think only one person managed to get a kill which I think was a new graphics card or something.

Few things that were lame about that.

1. No one played painkiller
2. I'm sure they told Wendel that it was going to be painkiller and that one specific map (never changed) over and over so he got to practice
3. He's already good so it's ridiculous they are basically giving him advantages.
4. He also had a nice pair of headphones whereas the person playing against him had nothing but the announcer lady talking crap in their ear.

Maybe I'm just knitpicking, but honestly, when you're already insanely good, it's just dumb it seems like the thing is still in his favor. I assume they didn't want to lose all that money in free hardware.

uzi9mm said:
painkiller IMO has the WORST mutiplayer......

i second this statement.

P.P. Mguire said:
Lol me to, this guy seems like a loser in RL.

he seems to be a huge loser, exept when it comes to making money with all his products from creative, xalman, and now XFX. did you see the 60 minutes interview, it made me lol a few times on how messed up he sounds.

stop haiting... he got where he was not by cheating,
BUT PWZING.

And no matter how jealous u guys are, he still wins tournaments against other pros. Where there are no adv/disadv

But yeah.. im tired of seeing his name everywhere
Wish he would just stick to playing games

He's got a pretty bad biz plan tho to be honest.... Not to bright in that area...

Sadly it's kinda like Dell.. idots don't know it's crap.

I won't buy any **** thing with his name on it...I mean, to buy something with a pro gamer's name on it...kind of degrading for yourself, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom