My Tai-Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is bad-a. I really like that actuator you have setup there, its a good idea. Id love to do something like that. Im thinking of making my own case and doing something like that in metals next year.

that case looks so much better than on newegg.... i was considering that case for a new build.. but i don't think that'll do too well for my server idea... 2 different ideas going for me, and i don't know which one to do!

Very nice... Wish I had some money to get any kind of water cooling... Wish I had a better built case... Mines nice and all, but the aluminum is so thin and the holes for the screws strip out easily... Very easily...

Yea he does have a nice build...

My case is the newer version of the RAIDMAX Scorpio ATX-868WBP, seems that there are variations of that case... Some use only 80MM fans in it, some use a combo of 120 and 80MM, and the one I have uses them hue 190MM fans I think thats what they are anyways lol.... HUGE!!!! But yea the aluminum for the PCI/PCIe cards and other add in cards is very thin and crappy, strips easily... And it's easy to bend this case up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom