Windows Vista Beta 2 Available for Public Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its going slow for me. Normally I download 800-1200kb/sec+ from MS servers...but it's only going about 200kb for me. like 5 hours left :(

How big is this download? the ISO it self? the download is done in a couple of minutes.

then i try to mount the image and get not a win32 application...? Last time I got that was installing C&C which I had to install in safe mode because of copy protection.

I have cebridge, they suck ive got a 1mb line and i dl at 40kbps ... i call them and they say im only allowed 30mb every 10 mins then i get 250kb connection speed for 30mins then if i do it again they shut off my internet for the rest of the month. Is that even legal? I hate cebridge ( NEVER GO CEBRIDGE IM STUCK WITH THEM, im poor and the only internet in town) anyways if i ever get it dled ill be happy to see how unstable vista is :)

the file is 4109.73 for me...im downloading the 64 bit version. I just made a 21gb partition to try this out on...

Good freaking luck. I have tried to download it like six times, three with Firefox, three with their downloader. None of them completes. Their downloader can't continue, and FF says the download is complete, but the max it got was 4.5MB of it.

I guess their servers are slammed.

Why didn't they just release it with a torrent option?

Im downloading right now with FlashGet. Ive downloaded 31mb at about 234kbs which is really good for my internet. With FF downloader i get aroudn 120. Im going to put this on another computer i have at home and try it out, we shall see how well it runs on that. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom