Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is Beta software for ya. It always does what it is least expected. ;)

Makaveli213 said:
Well that is Beta software for ya. It always does what it is least expected. ;)

True...is there a repair thing on the cd of vista like there is on XP? I might be able to fix it by repairing vista.

No the Repair function is only for Boot problems. There isnt a repair for the actual OS. Only real option is to format and reinstall. Best part of Beta OS's. :p

Nooooooooooo. I think i have a way round it though. If i was to completely uninstal my 2 dvd drives then boot vista back up which will fix it itself just like when u boot up for the first time. Hmmm what do you think?

New information has just leaked to the web that Microsoft will be releasing a public version of Windows Vista today.

The only information known at the moment is that the build being released will be 5384.4 which was the beta 2 build that was previously released on Connect to testers 2 weeks ago. The release will be featured in 3 languages; English, German and Japanese, and is available in both 32bit and 64bit for all 3 languages.

The links for the downloads have surfaced although they are not yet functional.

http://www.msblog.org/?p=746

Dont work for me either. Plus after reading it all it says is the links are not active. The Serial access is not up. But you can enjoy some screenshots.

It is a crock of ****. Just a way to get traffic to their site. If you cant get a serial then what is the point? Ohh you can downlaod but cant install.

Grrrrr.

Okay folks guess what. Those links are now active. I have already downloaded and got a serial. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom